Over 75% of foreign internet sites cannot be seen in China in under 20 seconds of which over 55% of these sites cannot be seen in China at all.
Therefore, there is a very high probability that your business internet contents cannot be seen in China
For Chinese businesses there is no simple way to find overseas products and services;
Chinese businesses, like most businesses world-wide, start their search for products and services on the internet.
Chinese businesses searching the internet, will see about 25% of international internet businesses contents given the slow responses times and blocked contents.
There is a very high probability that your business internet contents; website, social media, etc, cannot be seen in China.
Fast to implement, at 10% of costs to create a new website
Our platforms “front ends” your exiting business internet contents removing the need for a second website for the Chinese market;
- sufficiently reduces costs in developing a new website for Chinese market: $400 to $600 not $4,000 to $6,000.
- sufficiently reduces implementation time: days not weeks or months.
- Your Chinese internet enquiries and orders are processed by your existing systems and therefore removing the need to monitor and maintain a different system for the Chinese market.
- No need to maintain two databases: product, prices, etc.
- No need to maintain two systems: lowest operational costs.
Make your internet contents be seen and be found on the Chinese internet
Our platforms allow you to use your existing internet contents and enable;
- Your business internet contents to be seen in China
- Replace blocked internet contents
- Speed up your website response in China
- Locally re-host multi-media allowing access in China
- Allow your internet contents to be seen in China
- Local hosting and domain name
- Translate SEO data into Chinese
- Chinese search engines submission
Access to China platforms are ready to give your business access to the Chinese internet
Access to China has developed 3 platforms to effectively enable your business internet contents; e.g. website, videos, to be seen on the internet in China at less cost than an economy plane ticket to China per year.
- WiTravel - Opening the Chinese market to your tourist destination
- B2B66 - Enabling your business to be seen and found on the China internet
- B2C66 - Giving your business access to the Chinese consumer